Restore Your Smile With Dental Bonding
At Harris Legacy Dentistry team in Warrenton, we know that dental bonding is an innovative and minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that can correct various smile imperfections, including chipped, cracked, fractured teeth, and more!
What is dental bonding?
Using restorative and durable composite resin (the same material used in white fillings), dental bonding is used to correct broken, chipped, decayed, and discolored teeth. The material is applied in thin layers and then hardened with a special light to provide structural integrity.
What benefits does this treatment provide?
There are many, including:
- The procedure is minimally invasive and does not require anesthesia.
- It can usually be completed in one visit to our office.
- The treatment can repair and restore your smile within a few hours.
- Results are natural-looking and long-lasting.
- Dental bonding is relatively inexpensive in comparison to other cosmetic dentistry options.
Is anyone a candidate for dental bonding?
While most patients interested in enhancing their smile's appearance will benefit from dental bonding, it’s essential that you have your smile thoroughly examined by our dental professionals to ensure that you’re a candidate for treatment.
Are you interested in learning more about how dental bonding may be able to help you rejuvenate your smile? Call our friendly team today!
Contact Harris Legacy Dentistry About Dental Bonding Today
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Repair chips, cracks, fractures, & more
- Fill in unwanted gaps between your teeth
- Experience a treatment that’s quick & effective
- Boost your speaking & smiling confidence!